USPS provides the service of Mail Forwarding for whenever you are not home or have moved to a new place. Whether you are moving permanently or temporarily, USPS Mail Forwarding service can help you get your mail right where you want.
You can direct your mail to a new address in just a few minutes with a fee of just $1.05. Once you do so, all of your mail from now onwards will be delivered right at your new address. The procedure is simple and easy, and you will have to provide the basic information including your old address and new address along with the proof of identity.
How to avail the USPS Mail Forwarding Service?
To forward the mail to the new address, follow these steps. Make sure that you have a credit/debit card along with you as $1.05 will be charged to your account.
- Visit the USPS Mail Forwarding – https://moversguide.usps.com/mgo/
- You will now have to enter the basic information including your name, phone number, email address, old address, and new address.
- Also, select whether your move to the new address is temporary or permanent.
- You will now have to confirm your identity that it is you who is requesting an address change and not someone else.
- Now, enter the credit card details as $1.05 will be charged to your account.
- Your USPS change of address request will now be submitted and after it has been approved, the mail will be forwarded to your new address.