If you weren’t home when USPS brought your package and missed you then you have the USPS Redelivery Service by which you can schedule the redelivery of your package.
When a carrier fails to deliver then he leaves a peach-colored slip by your door to look up your items and reschedule delivery. The slip also contains an article number which is of prime importance when scheduling a re-delivery.
If you the same day re-delivery then make sure that your request is submitted by 2 AM CST Monday – Saturday.
How to schedule a USPS redelivery?
To schedule a USPS redelivery, follow these steps:
- Head over to the Redelivery Service Webpage – https://redelivery.usps.com/redelivery/
- Enter your delivery address.
- Enter the article number as found on the peach-colored slip.
- Enter the other required information and also specify by when you need the items to be redelivered.
- Enter any other additional instructions.
- Click on Submit.
By doing so, you will be able to schedule redelivery for your missed package.